How You Can Participate
- Apply for a Community Service Passion Grant from our “Daffodil Fund.” Up to $500 is available to support your ministry to the community as you feel called. Click on the file to download information about how to apply: [wpdm_file id=1]
- Contribute through our weekly plate donation to support important social justice organizations and charitable agencies.
- Sponsor a child through our partnership with Common Hope. First Parish currently sponsors twelve children in Guatemala. Our support helps the children attend school and helps their families get needed health care and housing support.
- Join the work of Welcoming Congregations Team in our on going commitments to the LGBT community.
- Shop for Justice: When you shop buy something for the local food pantry, bring it to church, and we will deliver it for you.
- Join our Outreach planning/steering committee (meets monthly).
- Travel to New Orleans as part of a inter-generational service project during the winter/spring of 2014.
- There are always ways to participate in the work of creating a more humane and loving world community. Read our monthly newsletter (The Common) for how you can participate.