- The Carriage House Nursery School is a private, non-profit, non-religious school designed to meet the needs of young children from 18 months to 5 years of age.
- It was started by First Parish over 26 years ago and has become an important part of the community.
- Ninety four are enrolled in preschool and toddler classes, with an extended day component available for the older children. Only 30 preschool and 4 toddlers are on site at any time.
- The School is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care; its mission is to provide an innovative environment for learning and growth.
- Well equipped, the space is ideal for young children, with a soft surface playground, easily accessible for all children.
Children of First Parish members are given priority in enrollment.
Contact Information call
- Lynn Fahie
- Carriage House Nursery School Director
- Email Carriage House email@example.com