Plans for the First Parish Annual ReUUsable Sale are now underway!
It’s time again to search your basements, attics, closets and playrooms for “treasures” for our traditional jumble sale, affectionately known as the ReUUsable Sale. Our sale is a part of the Village Fair held each year on the first Saturday in December (12/7/19).
You may begin dropping off items in Trueblood Hall on the Sunday (12/01) preceding the sale
We will gladly relieve you of the following salable items:
* books (no text books, please)
* kitchen items and table ware, decorative items
* costume jewelry
* children’s books, games, toys, clothing
* games, (no computers)
* holiday decorations
* accessories (no adult clothing -hats, purses,scarves)
* small furniture (tables, chairs, bookcases)
* lamps, luggage, antiques, pictures and frames
* sports equipment (no treadmills, nordic tracks or stationary bikes)
Please use discretion when bringing in pieces — if it’s broken, torn, or otherwise damaged we’d prefer you took it to the transfer station!
We will also need your volunteer time as well as your treasures. Please say, “yes” when Carol Martin or Susan George ask you to help with set up or to work the day of the sale. Our jumble sale is always fun for participants as well as being a financial win/win for the church and bargain hunters in the area.