Back in 1994, Nancy Eiseland argued that God is disabled, so persons with disabilities need to be at the center of church life. We Unitarian Universalists don’t necessarily believe in a deity. So where do people with disabilities fit into Unitarian Universalism?
- Children’s Clothing Exchange Program Announced at First Parish!
- Interfaith Prayer Vigil on Cohasset Town Common
- Our new goals for children and teens
- First Parish Plate Share for January and February 2023 supports Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism
- First Parish Office Open by Appointment Only During Holiday Break, 12/26/22-1/2/23